Moultrie-Colquitt County Library System Bookmobile
Sheila Houston Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Kimberly Millan Email email@example.com
229 985-6540 (request Bookmobile)
The mission of the MCCLS Bookmobile is to provide outreach library services to those patrons who live outside the City of Moultrie. The bookmobile visits nine public schools and twelve home routes throughout the year. The bookmobile librarians drive many routes covering several communities. During the summer months, the schedule is adjusted for the vacation reading program. The bookmobile has their own budget, orders their own books, and maintains their own collection.
If a patron would like to receive bookmobile service and lives in Colquitt County but not within the city limits of Moultrie or Doerun, please call (229)985-6540 and speak to Sheila Houston or Kimberly Millan.
- The bookmobile makes many stops on each route. In order to maintain the schedule, please be considerate of the time you spend making your selections.
- Children must be accompanied by adults at all times.
- Each patron should check out only as many books as they can read before the bookmobile returns.
- Occasionally, a damaged book may be checked out to you. Please do not try to repair damaged books. When you return the book, make sure that the staff is aware of the damage.
- Please help extend the life of each book by keeping them stored in a secure area, away from moisture, pets and small children. Make sure children have clean hands when they read.
- If a book becomes soiled, please do not try to clean it. Make the bookmobile staff aware of the soiled areas so they can clean the book correctly.