The library charges a $.50 minimum for laminating. Heat-free laminating charge is $.20 per inch for items up to 8″ wide. The standard heat sealed product cost $.20 per inch for items as large as 25″ wide. If you would like large quantities of items laminated, we ask that you contact the library at (229) 985-6540 to make arrangements in advance. We do not guarantee same day turn-around. You may drop off your materials and be called when they are ready to be picked up. Our laminating machine will not accommodate all items. Library staff will determine whether your items can be laminated as they are presented.
Copiers are available at the main branch library for public use.
8 1/2 x 11 $.25 Black and White & Color $1.00
8 1/2 x 14 $.35 Black and White & Color $1.00
11 x 17 $.50 Black and White & Color $1.00
- We cannot make a copy of professional prints, money, checks, or driver’s licenses. Both copiers can be enlarged or reduced according to size. We do not allow people to use their own paper in our copiers.
- Color reproduction of certain documents is illegal and may result in either criminal or civil liability. This notice is intended to be a guide rather than a complete listing of every possible prohibition. In case of doubt, please consult the US Copyright Office.
- The following documents issued by the United States Government or any of its Agencies may not be copied.
- Paper money
- Bonds or other certificates of indebtedness
- Certificates of Deposit
- Internal Revenue Stamps (canceled or uncanceled)
- Selective Service or draft papers
- United States Postage Stamps (canceled or uncanceled)
- Food stamps
- Immigration papers
- Checks or drafts drawn by Government Agencies
- Identifying badges or insignias
- Copyrighted works cannot be copied, however, sections of a copyrighted work can be copied for “fair use.”
- Multiple copies of copyrighted material would indicate improper use.
- Works of art would be considered as the equivalent of copyrighted works.
Community Information Display
The Library provides access to community information, and provides spaces for the free distribution of handouts and public posting of flyers, notices and posters. Posting of such notices does not mean the Library endorses the ideas or events promoted by these materials. A limited number of places are available at the library for community postings.